Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The beginning......

My name is Jennie Nicolls. I grew up in Delta Utah, which is a small town in the middle of nowhere. I loved it and lived there until I was 17 years old. Which is when i met and married my first husband. At that time I moved to Fillmore Utah which is another small podunk town. We ended up divorced about 3 years later. I lived in St. George and Lehi Utah until I met my second husband. When we married, I moved to another small town called Glenwood. We had been married a month before we found out that we were pregnant. 9 months later, my son, TJ Allen Peterson came into this world on October 21, 2006 at 5:59 a.m. He weighed in at 6 lbs 13 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. He is one of my greatest blessings I have ever recieved. He is such a joy to have around. Needless to say, TJ's was not the right one for me. We seperated and i met my wonderful husband Andy. I can feel like this one is forever. We met face to face on August 5, 2007 but had been innocent friends since April. When i met him, i could just feel the connection. Andy was born and raised in Ely, Nevada. 5 years before andy and i met, he had a daughter named Daziah. She was born June 3, 2002. Poor little thing has already been through so much by fault of her birth mother. She had things to do with her off and on when it was convenient for her until a couple years back when she terminated her parental rights. Its all a game to that woman. She has no idea what she has out her kids through and quite frankly she doesnt care. Very selfish.... I shouldnt say what! Daziah is sucha sweetie pie and a very cute girl. We can have our differences. Its hard for her to accept a mommy figure sometimes due to what her birth mother has done. Anyways, Andy and I dated from August 5 2007 until we were married on April 2, 2008. We found out we were pregnant in February 2008. That was a very exciting day when we found that out. And even more exciting when we went to the doctor and had an ultrasound. We were expecting to see just one baby in my tummy and come to find out when i was 8 weeks along they told us that we were having twins. We were completely shocked but very excited. We were blessed with our identical twin boys on September 17, 2008. They were 4 weeks premature, but healthy as can be. We all came home from the hospital the day after they were born. They are some of the other greates blessing in my life.....!

1 comment:

  1. Bout half way threw it says that TJ wasnt the one for you, you need to add TJ's dad in there. Love the bio I never new you grew up in Delta!

    ReplyDelete